We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Fallston area...surrounding 10 mile radius

Philadelphia, PA
Level Contributor
173 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Fallston area...surrounding 10 mile radius

Hi. I have an appt on wed afternoon in Fallston and figured I would come down on Tuesday night with my girlfriend simply to check out a new area (from Philly) to have dinner drinks and explore the next morning. Any recommendations of an area...Bel air havre due grace? Been to Baltimore and it is a little further south than I want to go. I am 35 yrs old and gf is 24 if that helps. Thanks

Baltimore, Maryland
Destination Expert
for North Conway
Level Contributor
12,197 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Fallston area...surrounding 10 mile radius

I'd go with HDG and its waterfront

Philadelphia, PA
Level Contributor
173 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Fallston area...surrounding 10 mile radius

The more I research havre de grace the more intriguing it looks....are there a nice area of restaurants/bars to visit at night?

Baltimore, Maryland
Destination Expert
for North Conway
Level Contributor
12,197 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Fallston area...surrounding 10 mile radius

There are and not that hard to find but haven't been recent enough to make a rec.

Baltimore, MD
Destination Expert
for Baltimore
Level Contributor
1,136 posts
81 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Fallston area...surrounding 10 mile radius

I go to Havre de Grace all the time. My favorite is Larrapin Grill. Down the street is Macgregors, across the street is a wine bar, arround the corner is Chipperelli's. The view at the Tidewater Grill is great but you willl pay for it and the food is not as good as Larrapin. If you aren't staying at a B & B in Havre de Grace I would recommend a hotel off 95 at route 543, they are the newest and the nicest.

5. Re: Fallston area...surrounding 10 mile radius

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 May 2014, 07:17