We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Help! Travel from DC to Laurel, Maryland

Washington DC...
3 posts
Save Topic
Help! Travel from DC to Laurel, Maryland

I am living in Washington DC, but will be commuting to Laurel, Maryland (specifically 11100 Johns Hopkins Rd, Laurel, MD) a few times a week. I need to take public transport, as I do not have a car out here. Any ideas how I can get there?? Preferably via the shortest/most inexpensive route...thank you!

Ellicott City...
Level Contributor
380 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Help! Travel from DC to Laurel, Maryland

Your best bet would be to check with APL. My bet is that there is some type of public transport to support APL. Whether the public transport is a shuttle from the MARC station in Laurel, from one of the Park and Rides in Columbia that have buses from DC stop there or from one of the DC Metro stations only those that work a APL would know.

Edited: 10 June 2013, 14:08
Bethesda MD
Level Contributor
1,726 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Help! Travel from DC to Laurel, Maryland

Google maps and directions now features integrated information on transit options, and that integration is pretty good in my experience.

La Plata, Maryland
Level Contributor
1,237 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Help! Travel from DC to Laurel, Maryland

This is the site http://www.google.com/transit

4. Re: Help! Travel from DC to Laurel, Maryland

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 June 2014, 06:15