We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Deep Creek Hotel

Charlotte, North...
Level Contributor
689 posts
28 reviews
Save Topic
Deep Creek Hotel

Hi

Can anyone suggest which of the hotels "The Inn at Deep Creek" and "Lake Star Lodge" would be better and more recommended? Which has nicer views and is on the better side of the lake?

We are looking for a nice place to stay with great breathtaking views and nicer area.

I am sure both are great, just want to know which would be a better pick.

Thanks

Charlotte, North...
Level Contributor
689 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Deep Creek Hotel

Any feedback please?

Washington DC...
Level Contributor
1,480 posts
254 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Deep Creek Hotel

Never stayed at either one, but they both get pretty good reviews here. The main differences seems to be whether you want a B&B or an Inn.

Charlotte, North...
Level Contributor
689 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Deep Creek Hotel

I don't think either hotel offer a breakfast.

Columbia, MD
Level Contributor
19 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Deep Creek Hotel

Years ago we (family of four) stayed at The Will O' The Wisp, which is down the road from The Inn at Deep Creek. I would recommend taking a look at the Will O' The Wisp....http://www.willothewisp.com/ . The views were nice and the loft suite we had was great for a family....plenty of space and a kitchen. Indoor heated pool was great. There's a restaurant on site and an UNO's down the road (closer to The Inn at Deep Creek).

Travelrr07...are you looking for a cozy room or something with more space? If I was going back with just my husband, I might give the Lake Star Lodge a try. The reviews are good. But, if I were going back with my family or meeting friends, I'd go back to the Will O' The Wisp.

Hope this helps a little.

5. Re: Deep Creek Hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 January 2015, 05:19