We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

"New England" forum, kinda funny.

Norwood, MA
Level Contributor
355 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
"New England" forum, kinda funny.

Apparently there is a town in North Dakota called "New England" that gets quite a few posts asking about traveling along the coast, seeing some fall foliage, etc.

There probably should be a "New England Region" forum since it seems most visitors plan on visiting more than one New England state while on vacation/holiday.

Boston
Destination Expert
for Boston
Level Contributor
6,290 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: "New England" forum, kinda funny.

That does give me a chuckle. Who knew there was a New England, North Dakota??

Boston, MA
Destination Expert
for Boston
Level Contributor
22,179 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: "New England" forum, kinda funny.

Loved the one asking about Cruises!!!

But you know ... warning -- pet peeve alert: these folks all posted in the wrong place and somebody took the time to respond and re-direct them. AND ... in the majority of cases, the original poster couldn't take the time to type a lousy 6 letter response: thanks

Early last summer one poster posted a long distraught post about "what to do on cape cod" and mentioned driving "from cape cod to hyannis" and many people responded and the original poster NEVER came back ... makes me wonder if she's still on mapquest trying to figure out how to get to Hyannis from Cape Cod -- lol!! Still PART of me wants to know what ever happened and how lost she got? kwim?

3. Re: "New England" forum, kinda funny.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 April 2010, 05:18