We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Detroit to Boston via Canada ... road trip stop ideas?

Detroit, Michigan
9 posts
Save Topic
Detroit to Boston via Canada ... road trip stop ideas?

Hey everyone, my friends and I are taking a road trip leaving from Detroit on Monday and arriving in Boston friday afternoon. We wanted to make some stops along the way (Montreal, ect) but am open to ideas.

Any cool things to see along the way? Restaurant ideas (we are all vegetarian)? Anything really would help!!

2 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Detroit to Boston via Canada ... road trip stop ideas?

Before going to Montreal, you might want to go to Ottawa,just spend 2hrs there at the Parliament building. 1 day in Montreal, 1 day Quebec City ( a must). From Quebec City, you can go to Boston via Maine , or via New Hampshire.

Boston, MA
Level Contributor
4,938 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Detroit to Boston via Canada ... road trip stop ideas?

You might find additional help on the "Road Trips" forum. 

tripadvisor.com/ShowForum-g1-i12567-Road_Tri…

3. Re: Detroit to Boston via Canada ... road trip stop ideas?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 August 2014, 07:19