We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

North Shore Hotel with a double shower?

USA
Level Contributor
201 posts
1 review
Save Topic
North Shore Hotel with a double shower?

I am going to be in the Merrimack Valley (Lowell, Lawrence Haverhill, Southern NH) area and I am looking for area hotel with a double shower...

(i.e..not a tub/shower combo, but a walk in shower big enough for two.)

Doesn't have to be the Ritz, I don't care if it's a super 8 or Red Roof Inn...I just want a big enough double shower.

I don't know how one would search for this amenity....outside of calling every one. I hoped people in this forum might know.

Thanks!

Boston
Destination Expert
for Boston
Level Contributor
16,521 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: North Shore Hotel with a double shower?

Did you search for exactly that?

USA
Level Contributor
201 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: North Shore Hotel with a double shower?

Yes...and came up with double shower hotels around the world....but not in my area. That's why I am asking here..to people who have experience with area hotels.

Boston
Destination Expert
for Boston
Level Contributor
16,521 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: North Shore Hotel with a double shower?

Well now that challenged me to look myself on Google and I found the Doubletree by Hilton in Danvers with "executive rooms [that] also feature large walk-in showers". And of course you do have to add the words "Boston North Shore" if you don't want "Chicago North Shore".

Edited: 23 September 2013, 18:40
Boston...
Level Contributor
5,848 posts
210 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: North Shore Hotel with a double shower?

I think some accessible rooms (with roll-in shower spaces) could fit this bill. You should obviously call before booking just to be sure but the last hotel room I was in was an accessible room. the shower was very big.

Canada
Destination Expert
for Cape Cod
Level Contributor
9,769 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: North Shore Hotel with a double shower?

I suppose that it's none of our business why you want this?

Boston, MA
Destination Expert
for Cape Cod, Massachusetts, Martha's Vineyard
Level Contributor
6,071 posts
161 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: North Shore Hotel with a double shower?

hahahahhah, Senior, I am not sure we need/want to know the answer to that!

USA
Level Contributor
201 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: North Shore Hotel with a double shower?

I am bringing my partner along for a business stay....and she has always liked the "idea" of taking a shower together...and can never do it at home because of the small size. (And most hotels simply have a tub/shower which is....well....meh!)

Hoping to make a business trip a little more pleasant. ;-)

But you already knew the answer to this.

If anyone here knows any other hotels in the Northern Suburbs / Southern New Hampshire are qwith a double shower (i.e..large walk in). please let me know!

Thanks!

Edited: 24 September 2013, 18:51
Dublin, Ohio
Destination Expert
for Mexico City
Level Contributor
994 posts
119 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: North Shore Hotel with a double shower?

Accessible rooms should fit the bill, most major chains will have the option, the only consideration is that the shower head is usually one of the ones you can remove & its highest fixed point is not all that high if you are over 6ft esp may find it very low. I know they have accessible rooms at the Hampton Inn in Revere on Rt. 1.

9. Re: North Shore Hotel with a double shower?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 September 2014, 10:20