We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

looking for Cape Cod vacation cottage

2 posts
Save Topic
looking for Cape Cod vacation cottage

My mom and I would like to travel to the Cape for 4 days during the first week of August. We will have 4 kids with us ranging in ages from 17 months to 12 years. Ideally, we would like to stay at a B&B's private cottage but I'm having a hard time finding any available locations. We like the mid Cape, specifically Osterville but nothing seems to have availability. Any and all suggestions would be greatly appreciated. We are trying not to spend too much. thanks

Special Offer
Day Trip to Martha's Vineyard
588 Reviews
from US$94.50*
Boston in One Day Sightseeing Tour
697 Reviews
from US$79.00*
Boston Hop-on Hop-off Trolley Tour
1,048 Reviews
from US$41.95*
Tour of Historic Fenway Park...
40 Reviews
from US$25.00*
Destination Expert
for Cape Cod
Level Contributor
10,176 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: looking for Cape Cod vacation cottage

It will be difficult to rent any kind of cottage for less than a week. You may have to be prepared to rent for a week and only stay for four days. Have you tried www.weneedavacation.com

Baltimore, Maryland
Destination Expert
for North Conway
Level Contributor
12,225 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: looking for Cape Cod vacation cottage

You are looking for a very specific type of lodging, want reasonable prices, giving 2 weeks notice and it is the busiest week of summer. Hmmmm. That first week is also the pan mass and many families take a vacation at the end. I think you should expand your search. Check weneedavacation.com and vrbo our call a real estate agent.

Boston, MA
Destination Expert
for Cape Cod, Massachusetts, Martha's Vineyard
Level Contributor
6,266 posts
164 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: looking for Cape Cod vacation cottage

Check the Tern Inn in Harwichport

4. Re: looking for Cape Cod vacation cottage

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 July 2015, 06:16