We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

South Shore events

Massachusetts
Level Contributor
58 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
South Shore events

Any thoughts on where I can find listings of special events taking place on the South Shore? Boston.com and the Patriot ledger have good calendar sections, and the WBUR (NPR radio) website has some different ideas, but I'd welcome everyone's input on where else to look..

Boston
Level Contributor
2,907 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: South Shore events

Travel182,

Go to this site:

www.townonline.com

It's pretty give too, you'll have the listing right there of all the towns on the south shore to go through, it gives you the listings for various arts & lifestyle happenings and events, the local news, any social events going on, the movie reviews etc...

Boston
Level Contributor
2,907 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: South Shore events

Oops, what was I trying to say up there...I meant to say It's a pretty GOOD site, not the word GIVE!!! So sorry about that, rushing again....

3. Re: South Shore events

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 August 2009, 14:19