We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

I-75 between Saginaw & Grayling

Kansas
Destination Expert
for Mackinac Island, Mackinaw City, Kansas
Level Contributor
4,478 posts
243 reviews
Save Topic
I-75 between Saginaw & Grayling

How is consturction along this stretch this summer?

Detroit, MI
Destination Expert
for Detroit, Travel Gadgets and Gear
Level Contributor
6,645 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: I-75 between Saginaw & Grayling

mdotwas1.mdot.state.mi.us/public/LaneClosure/

Kansas
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
4,478 posts
243 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: I-75 between Saginaw & Grayling

Thanks, tev.

I knew about that site, but have never found it very useful. Talking to someone who has recently driven the route usually gives more useful information.

Elk Rapids, Michigan
Destination Expert
for Lanai
Level Contributor
9,508 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: I-75 between Saginaw & Grayling

There is construction south of Saginaw but between Saginaw and Grayling there is only one spot where work was being done last weekend (both north and south bound), at M55 (exit to Houghton Lake) they are working on the over passes and have a lane closed periodicly. Traffic flowed fine, the closure was just a short diatance.

Caro, Michigan
Level Contributor
471 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: I-75 between Saginaw & Grayling

No problems this weekend... smooth sailing except for about 1/10 of a mile in the Houghton Lake area for construction of the bridge;

Kansas
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
4,478 posts
243 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: I-75 between Saginaw & Grayling

The only problem I encountered was traffic at a complete stop on my return, just south of where I-75 and 127 split.

Don't know what it was, but I was able to make it to a place to cross the median, went back up and took 127 & 10 south.

6. Re: I-75 between Saginaw & Grayling

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 September 2009, 15:19