We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Crossroads Village in Flint during Xmas.....

Bay City, Michigan
Level Contributor
5,266 posts
1,282 reviews
Save Topic
Crossroads Village in Flint during Xmas.....

Anyone been to Crossroads Village and Huckleberry RR during the Christmas holiday period? We are thinking of giving it a try. Thoughts?

Bay City, Michigan
Level Contributor
5,266 posts
1,282 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Crossroads Village in Flint during Xmas.....

bump?

Swartz Creek
Level Contributor
1,395 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Crossroads Village in Flint during Xmas.....

I was hoping someone was comment that had been there more recently. I have been there but it's been a few years. It's worth going to see the lights and decorations, take a train ride. They usually have activities. Something different! Just gotta dress warm, mostly outside walking the "village" etc... I'm sure they have a website. A buddy of mine works out there.... if you want me to ask him anything specific. I dont know the price of admission, but the website should list that!!

Bay City, Michigan
Level Contributor
5,266 posts
1,282 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Crossroads Village in Flint during Xmas.....

Thanks for replying, M! We have heard it nice at Xmas time, and so I think we might give it a whirl this year, since Saginaw's Lighting ceremony is getting very old and they seem to have less and less activity. So, you are right, something new! Yes, I am sure they have a website; I just wanted someone's opinion if it is worth it. Thanks again.

Swartz Creek
Level Contributor
1,395 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Crossroads Village in Flint during Xmas.....

www.geneseecountyparks.org/christmas.htm

Funny, I looked at the website and learned a few things so I copied the link. Learned a few things too. I see on Mondays after Thanksgiving you can just drive it!!! LOL! Probably more for repeat visitors. There are some buildings you can go in.... have fun, and now you gotta give us a report!!! :)

Bay City, Michigan
Level Contributor
5,266 posts
1,282 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Crossroads Village in Flint during Xmas.....

I will!

6. Re: Crossroads Village in Flint during Xmas.....

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 October 2009, 10:18