We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Happy Thanksgiving to all!

new jersey
Destination Expert
for Charlevoix, Michigan
Level Contributor
4,665 posts
56 reviews
Save Topic
Happy Thanksgiving to all!

I want to wish everyone a safe, healthy and happy Thanksgiving! If you will be on one of the many interstate highways in Michigan this weekend, please take it easy! We will not be in Michigan this Thanksgiving, much to the disappointment of my children, as work commitments are keeping us home in New Jersey. Please enjoy the day, enjoy the weekend, enjoy family and friends! I am very thankful for all of the folks on this forum who keep Michigan vivid and alive for me while I am toiling her at home! Thank you all and God bless! Moms

Bay City, Michigan
Destination Expert
for Michigan
Level Contributor
5,255 posts
1,276 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Happy Thanksgiving to all!

Thank you for such a wonderful, uplifting holiday message, Moms.

Happy Thanksgiving to you, and everyone else, also.

We are staying home this year, work keeps us here in town, also. Blah.

Kansas
Destination Expert
for Mackinac Island, Mackinaw City, Kansas
Level Contributor
4,407 posts
229 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Happy Thanksgiving to all!

Thank you, Moms! I hope that you, tymetraveler and the rest of the gang here have a good holiday.

Indian River...
Level Contributor
446 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Happy Thanksgiving to all!

Thank you for the Thanksgiving greetings. We will be one of those families on the road. All of our family is downstate, so 3 1/2 hours down, a great Turkey with all the trimmings dinner and nice time with family, and then 3 1/2 hours back up all in the same day. But it's all worth it to live up here in God's country.

God Bless everyone this Thanksgiving.

4. Re: Happy Thanksgiving to all!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 May 2011, 06:40