We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

To all of my fellow TA members....

Bay City, Michigan
Destination Expert
for Michigan
Level Contributor
5,255 posts
1,278 reviews
Save Topic
To all of my fellow TA members....

Just want to say Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year to everyone on TripAdvisor. Hope your holidays are wonderful and safe travels to everyone out there who are going "somewhere." And, of course, have fun!

Gaylord, Michigan
Level Contributor
983 posts
157 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: To all of my fellow TA members....

Thanks tyme. Same to you and everyone else that visits our Michigan forum.

Ann Arbor, MI
Destination Expert
for Michigan, Ann Arbor
Level Contributor
2,129 posts
174 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: To all of my fellow TA members....

Thanks for the nice holiday well-wishes time!

I hope everyone who visits the forum has a wonderful Christmas and a New Year filled with many travel adventures--and that you come back to the forum to tell us all about them!

tyme, northernite, F_T--I've really enjoyed getting to know you these last few months and sharing travels, family, and holiday prep stories with you. May we all find tasty fudge and enjoy our pasties in 2012 as well!

For all of you who helped me plan our Lake Michigan adventure and our U.P. road trip, a BIG thank you for all you added to our trips. Our dog boy thanks the posters who helped us find dog-friendly accommodations, restaurants, and beaches. He (and we) had a lot more fun because of your kindness in sharing your knowledge.

Best wishes and "see" you in 2012!

St. Clair Shores, MI
Level Contributor
915 posts
80 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: To all of my fellow TA members....

Happy trails to all in 2012.

I hope the world opens up a little wider for all of us.

Merry Christmas.

Kansas
Destination Expert
for Mackinac Island, Mackinaw City, Kansas
Level Contributor
4,415 posts
229 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: To all of my fellow TA members....

Merry Christmas to all my friends on Tripadvisor. You are my favorite group of friends who I haven't met.

I just posted this Mackinaw CIty photo from Christmas 2004 to FaceBook. https://www.facebook.com/photo.php…

Wisconsin
Level Contributor
5,075 posts
145 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: To all of my fellow TA members....

Well, I guess you can tell how busy my Christmas week was as I'm finally back on TA wishing you all Merry Christmas. I WAS thinking of you all, if that counts for anything. Oh, and I'll also be thinking of you this Sunday during that little football game. Congrats on making the playoffs.

A 2:00 AM post Tyme?? I hope your travels too, and everyone's were safe. Ours were, but boy did we rack up the miles in just a few days. I guess I'll also have a few reviews to do, but first I still have to finish my other ones. Happy New Year, it's been so much fun "meeting" all of you.

Gaylord, Michigan
Level Contributor
983 posts
157 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: To all of my fellow TA members....

Should be quite the game on Sunday.

Welcome back. We held the fort down.

Haven't heard from tyme in a while. Must be out of town?

Happy New Year to you too. Hopefully Wisconsin will take care of business on the 2nd.

Edited: 31 December 2011, 02:23
Sedona, AZ
Destination Expert
for Sedona, Arizona, Monument Valley
Level Contributor
55,151 posts
225 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: To all of my fellow TA members....

Same to you Sue and all the others in these forums. As a confirmed TA junkie I confess to having made scores of new great friends through TA through the years. Face to face meetings have made it even more fun.

Have a safe and prosperous 2012 and hopefully our paths will cross again.

Swartz Creek
Level Contributor
1,395 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: To all of my fellow TA members....

Same to you and everyone else !!! indeed I learn and have learned so much from others on these forums. An understatement. Happy travels to all in 2012!! Michigan is so underrated for vacationers.

Edited: 31 December 2011, 16:00
Bay City, Michigan
Destination Expert
for Michigan
Level Contributor
5,255 posts
1,278 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: To all of my fellow TA members....

Tyme is still gone-- :)

We are in TX yet. Will be home mid-week. Great weather-goodness, today was 70, sunny and I was a happy camper, for sure.

A Happy New Year, to all of my TA friends. Hope the holidays were wonderful for everyone of you.

Bay City, Michigan
Destination Expert
for Michigan
Level Contributor
5,255 posts
1,278 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: To all of my fellow TA members....

Yes, 2 AM. Wrap, wrap, wrap, was what I was doing. :)