We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

rooms at crystal mountain

chicago
Level Contributor
8,601 posts
24 reviews
Save Topic
rooms at crystal mountain

for the same price i can pick pinehurst guest room, hamlet hotel room or crystal colony hotel room, any suggestions?

Michigan
Destination Expert
for South Haven, Saugatuck
Level Contributor
6,196 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: rooms at crystal mountain

Sorry you're not getting a reply. I've stayed there 3 or four times but always in the condos across from the main lodge and once in the lodge. I should think they'd all be similar but to me it looks like Pinehurst would be a longer walk to points of interest on the property. The other two look closer to the slopes, skating, restaurant, and lodge.

chicago
Level Contributor
8,601 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: rooms at crystal mountain

leaning towards crystal colony since it says its newly updated, just wondering if anyone had stayed there recently

Thompsonville...
Level Contributor
749 posts
201 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: rooms at crystal mountain

The Pinehursts are further away from the core of the resort. They have a rustic feel and are the smallest of the rooms. The Colony and Hamlet are both in the core of the resort. The Hamlet's were just upgraded this May and are closet to the slopes. Their door is also closet to the indoor pool and exercise facility for those coat-less dashes to the pool. Hope this helps.

chicago
Level Contributor
8,601 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: rooms at crystal mountain

thank you, that is good info, i think we will go for the hamlet then, have you been up there this winter @upnorth?

Thompsonville...
Level Contributor
749 posts
201 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: rooms at crystal mountain

Yes, I live a half mile from the resort :)

michigan
Level Contributor
233 posts
402 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: rooms at crystal mountain

May I ask how was the room?

chicago
Level Contributor
8,601 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: rooms at crystal mountain

just posted a trip report

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g28943-i319-k50558…

8. Re: rooms at crystal mountain

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 January 2013, 10:20