We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cabella's coming to West Michigan

MI
Destination Expert
for Ludington
Level Contributor
1,164 posts
116 reviews
Save Topic
Cabella's coming to West Michigan

No more travelling to Dundee. Just announced this morning that Cabella's will be coming to Grandville (metro Grand Rapids) next year. Usual disclaimers apply: I am not an employee etc etc etc. To travel to the Dundee store from here is a 2 1/2 hour trip each way. When the new store is open, it will be less than a 2 mile walk or bike ride, unbelievable!

Northern Michigan
Destination Expert
for Petoskey, Michigan
Level Contributor
2,152 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cabella's coming to West Michigan

Barf...just what we need, more big box stores shipping profits out of the state.

Buy Local!!

Bay City, Michigan
Destination Expert
for Michigan
Level Contributor
5,258 posts
1,279 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Cabella's coming to West Michigan

Glad for you doggy1. It will be a nice bike ride for you!

Thompsonville...
Level Contributor
749 posts
200 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Cabella's coming to West Michigan

Cabella's has done great things for the local economy of Dundee. I feel sorry for Al & Bob's over on Division, but different strokes for different folks.

My kids asked to stop at Cabella's last spring break on our way to Kalahari. We spend a couple of hours looking at the fish, the taxidermy, playing in the shooting arcade, etc.

It really is a destination and the staff at the one in Dundee is fantastically helpful. It will be interesting to see how that area around Rivertown continues to grow.

4. Re: Cabella's coming to West Michigan

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 June 2013, 10:33