We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Lake Michigan Trail Conference in Saugatuck

Chicago's North...
Destination Expert
for Illinois, Chicago
Level Contributor
7,198 posts
282 reviews
Save Topic
Lake Michigan Trail Conference in Saugatuck

I just got this via the Illinois Paddling Council.

perhaps some of you folks on the other side of the pond might be able to attend.... if anyone does end up going, plz post a report, i'm interested!

http://www.wmich.edu/glcms/lmconf/index.html

happy paddlin'

ST

Edited: 06 October 2012, 06:52
Chicago's North...
Destination Expert
for Illinois, Chicago
Level Contributor
7,198 posts
282 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Lake Michigan Trail Conference in Saugatuck

c'mon!! no thoughts, no comments??

Michigan
Destination Expert
for South Haven, Saugatuck
Level Contributor
6,162 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Lake Michigan Trail Conference in Saugatuck

ST I haven't followed this much and hadn't heard of the kayak trail along the lake shore, but there has been a lot of activity regarding the bike trail. Organizers are planning a trail from South Haven that will connect into a trail in Saugatuck I believe. The different townships involved are in a fund raising mode trying to get grants etc. I'll see what I can find out.

Chicago's North...
Destination Expert
for Illinois, Chicago
Level Contributor
7,198 posts
282 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Lake Michigan Trail Conference in Saugatuck

cool. looks like ultimately they'd like to make a bike path around the Lake, which would be awesome.

4. Re: Lake Michigan Trail Conference in Saugatuck

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 December 2013, 21:18