We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Parking at Kalamazoo Airport

Venice, Florida
Level Contributor
489 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Parking at Kalamazoo Airport

Has anyone flown out of Kalamazoo Airport? We are using our American Advantage miles and had a much better choice of flight times and way less miles used by flying out of Kazoo instead of TVC, FNT or GRR. How is the parking situation? I am assuming it is similar to TVC and FNT. I have flown out of both of those.

I would appreciate any info on the airport that you can give.

Michigan
Destination Expert
for South Haven, Saugatuck
Level Contributor
6,243 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Parking at Kalamazoo Airport

It's a small airport and parking is in front across from the terminal. The terminal has been completely remodeled and is quite nice but I could hit a golfball from one end to the other with an 8 iron.

Exit at Portage Rd and its only a quarter mile south and will be on the left. Do you connect thru O'hare?

Venice, Florida
Level Contributor
489 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Parking at Kalamazoo Airport

Yep Rono, we connect thru O'Hare. We have to do this everytime we fly from Traverse City or Flint also. Kalamazoo had one connection thru Dallas but the times didn't work for us. I would love to have more options but with 700,000+ American miles we are going to be flying with them for a while. Of course we will see how that changes if their merger with US Air is approved.

3. Re: Parking at Kalamazoo Airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 February 2014, 06:16