We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mount Bohemia's All-Inclusive Adventure Resort

Manistique, Michigan
Destination Expert
for Manistique, Curtis
Level Contributor
1,646 posts
Save Topic
Mount Bohemia's All-Inclusive Adventure Resort

I got this e-mail from Mount Bohemia (near Copper Harbor) about their new Adventure Resort.

Not sure if I should post this but believe some travelers might be interested in this.

They use to do just skiing in the winter but now have added this -

Come up to Mount Bohemia's All-Inclusive Adventure Resort this summer or fall.

Take a guided sea kayaking trip on Lake Superior and Lac Labelle. Use a Surftech paddle board on Lake Superior or fish in a fishing kayak on Lac Labelle. Off water activities include biking using a Scott carbon 29" hard tail bikes and hiking on over 12 miles of trails on-site.

www.mtbohemia.com

Northern Michigan
Destination Expert
for Petoskey, Michigan
Level Contributor
2,128 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Mount Bohemia's All-Inclusive Adventure Resort

schweet! Thanks for posting...for $95/night per person, this looks like a pretty good deal.

Michigan USA
Level Contributor
743 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Mount Bohemia's All-Inclusive Adventure Resort

A friend of mine visited there in July right after they started this summer offering. She said that the hiking and kayaking was fun, but they were still working out the 'bugs.' It's nice to have another option up there for visitors

Eau Claire...
Destination Expert
for Copper Harbor
Level Contributor
2,534 posts
250 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Mount Bohemia's All-Inclusive Adventure Resort

I hope it works well for them. I've been by the parking lot there a couple of times in the last couple of weeks and have not seen any signs of life there.

4. Re: Mount Bohemia's All-Inclusive Adventure Resort

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 September 2014, 06:22