We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Kiddy Pools West or South Metro

Montgomery, MN
Level Contributor
44 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Kiddy Pools West or South Metro

We are looking to get away for the night with our young kids (ages 3 and 1) without breaking the bank. Found a couple "waterpark" type hotels with kiddy pools, but am sure there are more out there. We don't need the whole waterpark with slides and stuff as our kids are still young....I found 1 hotel in Plymouth with a kiddy pool very reasonable compared to the waterparks, but thought there may be more options out there?

Dallas, Texas
Level Contributor
882 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Kiddy Pools West or South Metro

Haven't actually been there so I can't speak to quality or appropriateness for kiddy pools, but Holiday Inn Lakeville has the water park setup. I would check them out.

Saint Cloud...
Level Contributor
18 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Kiddy Pools West or South Metro

Did you look into the Holiday Inn in Maple Grove or the water park in Otsego? I haven't been to those, but you're right about not needing someplace huge with kids that young. Anything that's zero-entry should keep them happy.

Burnsville, MN
Level Contributor
539 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Kiddy Pools West or South Metro

One can't use this water park now as it's a summertime outdoors pool, but perhaps you might want to keep it in mind for later. The Apple Valley Aquatic Center has a "tot" slide, and is enjoyable for younger children per this review, judysbook.com/members/…

4. Re: Kiddy Pools West or South Metro

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 March 2012, 12:16