We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Millie Lacs Canoe or Kayak

Minneapolis...
2 posts
Save Topic
Millie Lacs Canoe or Kayak

I am going on a trip with my family to lake Millie Lacs. Is there a place I can rent a canoe or kayak?

I'll be staying on the northern part of the lake, near Garrison.

Thanks!

Fish Creek...
Level Contributor
998 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Millie Lacs Canoe or Kayak

Type this "canoe rental mille lacs lake" into Google and you will get several options

Robbinsdale...
Level Contributor
319 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Millie Lacs Canoe or Kayak

Carli089

If you do rent and can transport a canoe or kayak- I highly recommend Kathio State Park- sw corner across Hwy 169 from Mille Lacs- you can put in and go down the Rum river , where Mille Lacs is a pretty big body of water. Here is a link: www.stateparks.com/mille_lacs_kathio.html

We camp every year at the park- it has a ranger tower you can climb and very interesting native american site. Enjoy!

3. Re: Millie Lacs Canoe or Kayak

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 October 2012, 07:16