We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where to plan a family reunion for a large group?

Normal, Illinois
2 posts
Save Topic
Where to plan a family reunion for a large group?

Hi All,

We are wanting to plan a trip to Missouri next summer for our family. We will probably have about 35 people (25 adults and 10 kids). We are looking at either Lake of the Ozarks, Table Rock Lake, or Bullshoals. We definitely want to be right on the water and will bring a couple boats so need boat slips. Anybody have any idea on a good place for us to stay? Either one large place or several smaller places that are right next to each other?

Thanks for any suggestions!!!

KCK
Level Contributor
867 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Where to plan a family reunion for a large group?

You might look at Still Waters Resort in Branson. It is on the lake, nice pool and can handle large groups. My daughter has stayed there with her husbands family (13 adults 8 kids) and they had a great time.

I thought this one looked pretty good at Lake of the Ozarks

http://www.loneoakpoint.com/

Normal, Illinois
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Where to plan a family reunion for a large group?

Great. Thanks for the suggestions. I will check them out.

Rolla, Missouri
Level Contributor
408 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Where to plan a family reunion for a large group?

You might want to check out Big Cedar Lodge south of Branson, too.

missouri
Destination Expert
for Branson
Level Contributor
780 posts
105 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Where to plan a family reunion for a large group?

Check out Hunter's Friend Resort at Branson.

5. Re: Where to plan a family reunion for a large group?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 July 2013, 07:17