We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Kalispell Grand Hotel

Midland, Texas
Level Contributor
13 posts
96 reviews
Save Topic
Kalispell Grand Hotel

I'm looking for feedback on the Kalispell Grand Hotel. We have reservations for Sept.

montana
Level Contributor
1,275 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Kalispell Grand Hotel

Go to TripAdvisor's hotel review section and read all about it. The reviews I read (the most recent 10 or so) seem accurate. It's been a few years since I've stayed there, but the comments offered are fair enough.

Midland, Texas
Level Contributor
13 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Kalispell Grand Hotel

Thanks for the link. I wanted a recent report.

Tere

montana
Level Contributor
1,275 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Kalispell Grand Hotel

The ownership of the Hotel has not changed in years, neither has downtown Kalispell, so the comments still seem valid to me. There have been no major rennovations of this hotel recently. It is nicely located in the center of downtown.

If you have particular characteristics you are looking for in a hotel, let me know, maybe I can be of more help. If so, send your inquiry privately to me.

4. Re: Kalispell Grand Hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 September 2009, 17:20