We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

flight from Montant to Alberta

Wicklow, Ireland
Level Contributor
64 posts
144 reviews
Save Topic
flight from Montant to Alberta

We will be in Montana in June 2012 and need to book a flight from Montana to Alberta as we need to have an exit flight from the USA to validate our visa's. The only flights I can find are to Idaho and then Alberta. All responses are very welcome.

Englewood, Fl.
Level Contributor
1,739 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: flight from Montant to Alberta

Montana is a huge state, and Alberta is a huge province. It might help to know exactly where in Montana you will be leaving from, and where in Alberta you need to go. Nearest towns, cities, regions, etc.???

I just did a quick search from Bozeman, MT., near Yellowstone National Park, to Calgary, ALB. and I found no non-stop flights on any US airlines posted for June of 2012. However there could be some non-stops from the "larger cities" in Montana. Also flight schedules could change between now and next summer, too. It does appear that you will be making at least one plane change, though.

Good luck!

montana
Level Contributor
1,275 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: flight from Montant to Alberta

To my knowledge, there are no direct flights from any Montana city to Alberta. You would have to change planes in either Salt Lake City, Utah or Minneapolis if you used Delta. If you fly Alaska, you'd connect through Seattle. If you fly United, connect through Denver.

As the previous poster said, MT is a huge state, so when you figure out which part of the state you are leaving from, you'll be able to see your options. If you left from western MT, you might look into driving over to Spokane, WA and leaving from GEG, since they might have flights into Alberta.

Good luck with this. Montana is not necessarily an easy place to fly in and out of, and not cheap either!

3. Re: flight from Montant to Alberta

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 November 2012, 05:17