We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

"adult only" ranch/resort/spa

nj
Level Contributor
26 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
"adult only" ranch/resort/spa

Anyone know of an "adult only" ranch/resort/spa in western US? It is just my wife and I (late 40's). We both like to chill by the pool, hike/ horseback ride, zipline, spa, maybe fishing nearby?

Trip to take place July this year

I know this is probably asking alot but it is our 20th wedding anniversary trip and we want it to be a special one.

Anybody have any thoughts????

western WA
Level Contributor
8,997 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: "adult only" ranch/resort/spa

Big Sky comes to mind. It isn't adult only, but it isn't a real family haven. You could rent a very luxurious private home, golf, horseback ride, etc, with no kids in sight.

Billings, Montana
Destination Expert
for Yellowstone National Park
Level Contributor
7,074 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: "adult only" ranch/resort/spa

Whitefish, Montana would be another place to look into. Lots of resorts and spas there along with a variety of amenities and attractions within close proximity including Glacier National Park. Glacier Park is unbelievably beautiful. There are numerous horseback tours available within and outside the park.

Big Mountain Ski Resort is open during the summer and they have an awesome zipline complex. There are condos that you can rent on the mountain which is just a few miles from the town of Whitefish.

Deb

Bozeman, Montana
Level Contributor
321 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: "adult only" ranch/resort/spa

Triple Creek Ranch, near Missoula is Adults only and lovely but pricey

4. Re: "adult only" ranch/resort/spa

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 January 2013, 10:21