We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Battle of Little Bighorn vs Custer's last stand

cambridge
Level Contributor
38 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Battle of Little Bighorn vs Custer's last stand

There seem to be two reenactments of the Battle at Little Bighorn-- one put on by the Real Bird family and one by the Hardin Chamberof Commerce. Do these represent opposing positions? Which is the larger ? I'd appreciatate any other discussion regarding these two events. Thank you.

Jervis Bay...
Level Contributor
2,465 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Battle of Little Bighorn vs Custer's last stand

The battle of little big horn group allow the public to take photos and videos of the reenactment. The Custers last stand group do not.

Don't know if this is important to you. It would effect my decision. :)

I love that they do these events.

western WA
Level Contributor
8,997 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Battle of Little Bighorn vs Custer's last stand

I talked to some friends who have been to both. They said if you've taken the trouble to get there, you should go to both. They are quite different, and both worth seeing.

cambridge
Level Contributor
38 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Battle of Little Bighorn vs Custer's last stand

Thanks. I think that is good advice. I'll try to get to both and that way I'll be sure to get a photo, too!

4. Re: Battle of Little Bighorn vs Custer's last stand

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 May 2015, 07:17