We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Has anyone booked Las Vegas Hotels using Bookit.com

Newcastle, Australia
Level Contributor
47 posts
Save Topic
Has anyone booked Las Vegas Hotels using Bookit.com

I am coming for a week in Juy with my mum and need to save some $$$ after my car was stolen last week. I have come accross this site called Bookit.com that has some great specials. I was originally looking at Flamingo for its location ( this is a big importants) and cost but today have found the Monte Carlo for alot less on this Bookit.com site?? Can anyone offer any advice, also where else is centre strip and 3-4 stars??

Thank you Narelle

Irvine, California
Level Contributor
33,862 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Has anyone booked Las Vegas Hotels using Bookit.com

This forum for all of Nevada gets very few visitors. Ask any Vegas questions you may have on the Las Vegas forum.

tripadvisor.com/ShowForum-g45963-i10-Las_Veg…

Try a forum search for bookit.com there. It gets asked about now and again.

2. Re: Has anyone booked Las Vegas Hotels using Bookit.com

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 April 2014, 05:18