We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

smilee_54 TR 24-27

Minnesota
Level Contributor
138 posts
1 review
Save Topic
smilee_54 TR 24-27

I will post in the comment

Special Offer
Grand Canyon All-American Helicopter...
6,639 Reviews
from US$399.99*
US$520.00
Special Offer
Grand Canyon West Rim and Hoover Dam...
5,125 Reviews
from US$142.99*
US$224.90
Special Offer
Grand Canyon 4-in-1 Helicopter Tour
916 Reviews
from US$598.99*
US$650.00
Minnesota
Level Contributor
138 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: smilee_54 TR 24-27

I actually started my trip the 23rd because I had decided to stay over night near the MSP airport. I arrived in vegas around 830 in the morning on the 24th. I ended up sharing a cab with the couple that was sitting next to me on the plane. I decided to stay at the cosmo because I had received a offer for two comped nights and a decent price on the third night. I arrived at the cosmo around nine. I checked in and there wasnt any early check in fees and only a resort fee for one night. I decided to put a 20 in a machine and ended up turning it into almost 500. I cashed out and decided to grab something too eat. I went to twin peaks and ordered the pot roast skillet. It was alright food. I ordered one of there infamous 29 degree beers and it was great. I decided to go downtown for the afternoon. I poked around there for a little while but decided I didn't like the vibe. I walked the strip the rest of the evening and had supper at pin up pizza near ph.

Minnesota
Level Contributor
138 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: smilee_54 TR 24-27

On the second day I had got up early and decided to walk down to hash house and grab breakfast there. I thought the food was great like always. I had booked a 4 hour atv tour. I thought it was a top notch outfit and enjoyed it very much. They picked me up at the hotel and whent my Nellis AFB. I arrived back at my hotel and showered and decided to grab a bite to eat at Holstein s.. I didnt think it was anything special and I wouldn't go back again....more to come...at airport...will fill you in on the rest of the night

Minnesota
Level Contributor
138 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: smilee_54 TR 24-27

I hit the same machine and went up to 500 bucks again cashed out headed over to bond bar to meet some of the TA people. I meet frozen his wife, Rhino,Besing I think it was. We hit a 3/2 table and it was just us midwest people playing at the table including the dealer. Rhino man I could thank you enough for be7ng so patient with me...I wanted to split face cards lol...s8metime during the game I had got a pair of sixes split them then had got two more sixes on those hands. In total I was playing four hands ended up double down on one hand. In the end I won on all four hands. In the end 7 was down some but not bad. We ended up saying our goodbyes and went our separate ways

Encinitas...
Destination Expert
for Zion National Park, Joshua Tree National Park
Level Contributor
18,681 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: smilee_54 TR 24-27

You might want to re-post this in the Las Vegas Forum. Very few read the Nevada state forum.

Mentioned in this post
5. Re: smilee_54 TR 24-27

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 March 2015, 05:19