We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Temps in Jefferson this time of year?

MA
Level Contributor
24 posts
Save Topic
Temps in Jefferson this time of year?

We are heading to Jefferson this weekend. I checked the weather forecast on line, but I wanted to find out from folks in the area, does it get significantly cooler in the evening? I'm trying to pack for 4 of us and I don't want to pack jeans, sweaters, etc. if I don't need to.

Thanks in advance!

Antrim, New...
Level Contributor
1,984 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Temps in Jefferson this time of year?

It really depends on whether or not you are the kind of person who gets cold easily, who tends to wear warmer clothes compared with the other family members. ASsuming you are not camping, don't overdo it. Part of the beauty of NH in summer is that the evenings cool down. Look at the forecast. If they are saying a low of 66, that is the overnight temp, not 6PM. If they are talking about rain and temps in the 60s or low 70s, in the daytime, you will want the option of pants and some kind of light jacket or sweatshirt. If you are the kind of person who is weearing sweatshirts on 70 degree nights, pack a bit more.

2. Re: Temps in Jefferson this time of year?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 September 2009, 21:18