We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

romantic weekend

Rhode Island
Level Contributor
25 posts
1 review
Save Topic
romantic weekend

My husband and I would like a suggestion for a hotel with nice lobby with maybe fireplace, Bar with music,and Sleigh rides. Any suggestions with were to begin our search will be appreciated

Baltimore, Maryland
Destination Expert
for North Conway
Level Contributor
12,074 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: romantic weekend

Is money an object? Mt Wash Hotel or Balsams come to mind if it is not.

Rhode Island
Level Contributor
25 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: romantic weekend

Money is always an issue but I am willing to pay 200.00-250.00 per night. We are not B&B people or small inns. We like a more busy place. Having Sleigh rides right on the property is important.

New Hampshire
Level Contributor
165 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: romantic weekend

Lobsta1

You may start looking in the Lakes Region of NH or visit the official visitnh.gov website. Many of us that operate loding and ataractions in the state feed packages to them for wide distribution.

The Inns and B&B's will likely be the the significant contributors to the list, but you'll have to look for the "bigger places" to see if they offer what your looking for, and you may not find it there in the end.

Travel Well!

Tazman

Pennsylvania
Level Contributor
158 posts
111 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: romantic weekend

I would recommend taking a look at the White Mountain Hotel and Resort in North COnway.

THe lobby is cozy and warm with fireplace etc...the grounds are very scenic....prices are reasonable with spotless rooms...Restaurant / tavern is cozy with live piano music at dinner time

Staff is very friendly and helpful

Check out the qweb site for pictures and more info

http://whitemountainhotel.com/

We have stayed there several times and love it

There are a number of other great places to stay int he North Conway area, but recommend you take al ook at this one

Rhode Island
Level Contributor
25 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: romantic weekend

checked out the White Mountain Hotel and it seems exactly what I wanted. Thank you so much for taking the time to help out

Merry Christmas everyone

6. Re: romantic weekend

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 October 2009, 15:18