We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Conway or Hobo short train tour?

Virginia Beach...
Level Contributor
179 posts
72 reviews
Save Topic
Conway or Hobo short train tour?

I forgot to mention this in my previous post, but which train tour is ideal for both an 18 mo old and good for fall foilage scenery?

Portsmouth Harbor Cruises
Boat Tours, Sightseeing Tours
PortCity Bike Tours
Historical & Heritage Tours, Bike Tours, Sightseeing Tours
Jackson Ski Touring Foundation
Cross-country Ski Areas, Sightseeing Tours
Westerville, Ohio
Level Contributor
1,689 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Conway or Hobo short train tour?

The best ride for foliage is the Notch Train but it runs 5 hrs from N Conway. There is a Valley ride for 55 min and 1and 3/4 hrs throught the valley which is also a great ride. The Hobo train runs 1 and 20 min and runs along the Pemigewasset Rive from Lincoln.

Depending on you visit dates I would check the foliage web sites for the best color.

www.newhampshire.com/foliage/index.aspx

2. Re: Conway or Hobo short train tour?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 March 2011, 05:21