We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Father's Day Weekend

Northborough...
1 post
Save Topic
Father's Day Weekend

Hi,

I am looking for ideas for a 3 day or so weekend away for me, my husband and 1 month old baby. I was hoping to surprise my husband with a planned weekend (baby due in 2 weeks - so will come with us...) We have done Conway, Mt. Washington, Franconia Notch etc. Any other thoughts for exploration? We like hiking, outdoors etc. Baby is portable!

Thanks!

NewEngland
Level Contributor
1,025 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Father's Day Weekend

Why not try something a little closer? Driving a long way with a little one may not be that appealing. Southwest NH has some great options and is a nice place to relax. The Inn at East Hill Farm specializes in families and the area offers nice hikes, scenery etc.

Westerville, Ohio
Level Contributor
1,689 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Father's Day Weekend

NEW is right. You've been north so why not explore southern NH. Lots of places to stay, sights to see and explore and a shorter drive. Enjoy your trip!

Boston, MA
Level Contributor
41 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Father's Day Weekend

Laconia bike week is during that timeframe so be aware of that when you make your plans.

4. Re: Father's Day Weekend

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 October 2012, 02:19