We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wentworth by the Sea?

Philadelphia
Level Contributor
48 posts
Save Topic
Wentworth by the Sea?

Hi,

Any input would be much appreciated - my husband and I are looking for somewhere to spend a relaxing long weekend (without children) for our anniversary at the end of June. We are strongly considering Wentworth By the Sea. We are looking for an upscale hotel, with good restaurants nearby. It seems from the reviews that Wentworth by the Sea fits the bill, but I just wanted to confirm. We are coming from the Philadelphia area, so I would hate to make the long trip and be disappointed.

Also, are there different areas / types of rooms at this hotel? Would it benefit us to request a room in a certain area or a certain type of room?

Thanks in advance!

Hollis, New...
Level Contributor
4,670 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Wentworth by the Sea?

It's an elegant place with excellent service, food, and amenities. Being next door to Portsmouth sweetens the deal, and the town of New Castle is a gem (albeit one with hardly anything going on).

There are different room options; check the Web site for those.

I don't think you'd regret choosing this place.

2. Re: Wentworth by the Sea?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 October 2012, 14:18