We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel near Nan King in Hudson

KewpieDoll1958
7 posts
Save Topic
Hotel near Nan King in Hudson

Hello,

I recently stayed at the Holiday Inn in Salem after a day at Canobie Lake Park (it was adequate). We heard about Nan King, which has Karaoke. It was fun. We will be back in the area in a couple of weeks for a cookout and rather than go back home (to Boston area), we want to go to Nan King's again, for some Karaoke action and stay overnight. Are there any hotels closer to Nan Kings in Hudson than the Holiday Inn in Salem? Thank you in advance for any help you can provide.

Paula

Boston, MA
Level Contributor
4,938 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel near Nan King in Hudson

What about hotels in Nashua? It looks like the Courtyard might be the closest?

Pueblo West
1 post
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel near Nan King in Hudson

I lived in Hudson for 33 yrs, left in 93 but I know there are a lot of hotels in Nashua which is closer than Salem. There's always the Great Eagle Motel on Rte 111. I don't know the ratings on it but it's right up the street from Nan King. BTW , Nan King was always our favorite place for Chinese food.

Antrim, New...
Level Contributor
1,972 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotel near Nan King in Hudson

There are a lot of hotels in Nashua, which is very close to Hudson. No need to go to Salem. It is out of the way. Here is a link (I hope it works) to Google Maps showing Nan King and Hotels in Nashua. You may have to cut and paste it. Basically, from Nan King, take Rte 111 across the river to Nashua. Take the split to Rte 1021A/ Amherst St. Once you get out to the Highway I-93 there will be a hotel there, and about another half mile down the road will be several more. Easy ride.

http://maps.google.com/maps?oe=utf-8&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a&um=1&ie=UTF-8&q=hotels+nashua+nh&fb=1&gl=us&hq=hotels&hnear=0x89e3b0e42dfabf85:0xb6660811428bea55,Nashua,+NH&ei=KE6LT8CiO6PV0QHt89X5CQ&sa=X&oi=local_group&ct=image&ved=0CCUQtgM

4. Re: Hotel near Nan King in Hudson

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 May 2013, 10:27
Get answers to your questions about New Hampshire