We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

uniques stays, white mtn/lakes area???

dallas
Level Contributor
287 posts
21 reviews
Save Topic
uniques stays, white mtn/lakes area???

I'm taking my family from Strawberry Banke to stuff in Lincoln (going to Eden Mills VT from there). We need a place somewhere in that area for two nights in July. Any help on kind of unique places to stay would be great! We've been there before, and enjoyed Rockhouse Mtn Farm in Eaton for animals/lake access, but it seems to have closed. We've also stayed at a B&B on Lake Winnipesaukee with pedal boats (also closed.....clearly we don't get there often enought!). Love B&Bs, but we'd prefer one with a family suite (two rooms in a more 'romantic' place gets a little pricey!). Any ideas????

Thanks so much!

Jenmol

Westerville, Ohio
Level Contributor
1,689 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: uniques stays, white mtn/lakes area???

Take a look at Purity Springs in E Madison

www.purityspring.com

dallas
Level Contributor
287 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: uniques stays, white mtn/lakes area???

Funny, that was the recommendation of the owner of Rockhouse when I spoke with him this morning.....I think it looks great, but maybe a little too large & summer camp-ish for this particular trip! Thanks for the suggestion, tho'!!!

Westerville, Ohio
Level Contributor
1,689 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: uniques stays, white mtn/lakes area???

Well here's a few other place

www.adventuresuites.com/

www.attitashmtvillage.com

www.perrysmotel.com

www.indianheadresort.com

Boston, MA
Destination Expert
for Boston
Level Contributor
24,194 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: uniques stays, white mtn/lakes area???

Check out the Cranmore Mountain Lodge

http://cranmoremountainlodge.com/

5. Re: uniques stays, white mtn/lakes area???

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 June 2013, 13:42
Get answers to your questions about New Hampshire