We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Horse Back Riding!

Boston...
Level Contributor
103 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Horse Back Riding!

Hi, We are staying in the town of Bartlett, New Hampshire this summer. We would like to go horse back riding. There was no recent posts listed on this subject. Can you please tell me where you think would be the best place. We don't mind if we travel a bit!

Thanks so much for your hlep!

Mentioned in this post
Bartlett
Bartlett
White Mountains, NH
Nova Scotia
Level Contributor
1,463 posts
279 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Horse Back Riding!

Friends of ours were very pleased with the Farm by the River http://farmbytheriver.com/ in North Conway. Nice horses, friendly people.

Mentioned in this post
Farm by the River Bed and Breakfast with Stables
Farm by the River Bed...
290 Reviews
North Conway, NH
North Conway
North Conway
Conway, NH
Boston...
Level Contributor
103 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Horse Back Riding!

Thanks I saw that one and "Black Mountian" on the NH website! Has anyone tried that one? It looks like Black Mountain is more in the mountains as oppose to the one you said which is on the Saco River?

Mentioned in this post
Black Mountain
Black Mountain
87 Reviews
Jackson, NH
Saco River
Saco River
17 Reviews
Maine
Westerville, Ohio
Level Contributor
1,689 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Horse Back Riding!

Both are worth while and will give you deferrent experiences with the landscape, meadows and mountains. I believe there are also rides at Loon Mtn, and Franconia Inn.

Mentioned in this post
Franconia Inn
Franconia Inn
233 Reviews
Franconia, NH
4. Re: Horse Back Riding!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 June 2013, 21:17