We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Impact of Hurricane Irene

Madison, Florida
Level Contributor
48 posts
Save Topic
Impact of Hurricane Irene

The wife and I are considering a New England Vaction the but i am somewahat concerned the aftermath of hurricane Irene. We like to hike, trout fish and generally enjoy the outdoors. I noticed on the New Hampshire tourism website that several campgrounds and many trails were still closed. What is the status of the aftermath of the hurricane in New Hampshire.

Westerville, Ohio
Level Contributor
1,689 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Impact of Hurricane Irene

Chances are, if you never heard of Irene, you wouldn't know or see any aftermath of the storm. Roads are fine and there are plenty of trails open. If you are going to camp suggest you call and reserve.

2. Re: Impact of Hurricane Irene

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 June 2013, 05:45