We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Things to do by Nashua

Halifax, Nova...
Level Contributor
43 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Things to do by Nashua

My girlfriend and I are here for the day and evening and looking for something fun to do or exciting. We are both 24.

Hollis, New...
Level Contributor
4,675 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Things to do by Nashua

I have no experience at SkyVenture, but I just got a Groupon come-on for it, and I've often thought it might be pretty cool. If I were still 24 I probably would have done it by now.

groupon.com/deals/…

You could take a hike at Beaver Brook Reservation in Hollis: www.beaverbrook.org

Can you get to Manchester? The Fisher Cats (Toronto Blue Jays AA farm team) are playing at 7:00.

Look for a copy of The Hippo in just about any bar or restaurant (I know they jave them at Bagel Alley). This is an exceptionally well-written, interesting, free weekly that has a lot of entertainment listings.

Mentioned in this post
SkyVenture
SkyVenture
123 Reviews
Nashua, NH
Manchester
Manchester
New Hampshire
Toronto
Toronto
Ontario, Canada
Antrim, New...
Level Contributor
2,146 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Things to do by Nashua

Hippo is definitely a good suggestion. It is a free local arts magazine in a tabloid format. Available on the street in news boxes and in all kinds of eating, drinking and entertainment establishments.

What kind of things do you like to do? Will you have a car and how far are you willing to travel?

3. Re: Things to do by Nashua

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 August 2013, 23:16