We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ask Tony Soprano Himself

Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
968 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Ask Tony Soprano Himself

Anybody out there see Tony Soprano in Jersey please ask him what the hell happened after Meadow finally parks the car! What kinda ending was that!!!

Anyway, anyone know where the pork store is at, exactly? Someone told me it wasn't in New Jersey at all.

jk8a

Poconos
Level Contributor
297 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Ask Tony Soprano Himself

Satriale's Market is a fictional location. The false store front was constructed & filmed in Kearney, NJ.

As for that ending...I agree, total letdown & no closure. Of course, if you think back to the 1st episode of the final 9, when Bobby & Tony are sitting in the rowboat on the lake, discussing what it's like to be whacked - I believe it's Bobby who describes it as "just going to black" or something to that effect. Kinda like how it ended...

2. Re: Ask Tony Soprano Himself

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 September 2009, 23:18