We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Need suggestons for themed room and/or just romantic getaway

Brookfield, CT
3 posts
Save Topic
Need suggestons for themed room and/or just romantic getaway

I am looking for any themed hotel rooms in CT NJ NY. I am looking to take my husband on a weekend getaway for his birthday, and if I can't find something fun like a themed room, then does anyone have any suggestions for finding the perfect weekend hotel room? I am looking for something relaxing to just spend the whole weekend there watching movies and relaxing...any suggestions would be helpful!!

Thanks!!!

Work, Beach or...
Level Contributor
2,811 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Need suggestons for themed room and/or just romantic getaway

You might want to consider the Blue Bay Inn in Atlantic Highlands. It's a boutique hotel - not exactly themed rooms but each one is different and they are very appropriate for romance. There are some really good restaurants within walking distance, and you could even take the ferry over to Manhattan for a change of scenery. You will also be close to the beach, so if you're here during warm weather you could do that one day. Depending on how much driving you want to do, there's also a lot to do in Red Bank, Long Branch, Asbury Park, and other surrounding towns.

Good luck,

LuvBreezes

CT
Level Contributor
1,419 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Need suggestons for themed room and/or just romantic getaway

You might want to check out the Williams Cottage Inn, review here under the B &B/Inn tab for Beach Haven. See: www.williamscottageinn.com.

Also the Gables Inn also in Beach Haven and reviewd here. Their website is www.gableslbi.com

3. Re: Need suggestons for themed room and/or just romantic getaway

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 June 2010, 05:17