We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Extended Stay-Monmouth County

NJ
Level Contributor
27 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Extended Stay-Monmouth County

I'm looking for input on Marriott's Residence Inn in Tinton Falls, Staybridge Suites in Eatontown or any other extended stay establishment in the surrounding areas. I really want to stay in a safe, clean place. Any remarks? Thanks.

Mentioned in this post
Tinton Falls
Tinton Falls
New Jersey
Eatontown
Eatontown
New Jersey
West Windsor...
Destination Expert
for Newark, New Jersey, Binghamton
Level Contributor
12,201 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Extended Stay-Monmouth County

Both towns are decent areas though I can't speak about the hotels themselves

Work, Beach or...
Level Contributor
2,811 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Extended Stay-Monmouth County

Depends on what you are in town for. The Residence Inn is in a quiet, somewhat isolated area, and the Staybridge Suites are right off Route 35, a major highway. Staybridge Suites are newer, but the RI is nice too. Will you be driving around much? Traffic in that area of Route 35 can get pretty annoying, especially during rush hour.

3. Re: Extended Stay-Monmouth County

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 January 2012, 06:18