We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

October vacation

2 posts
Save Topic
October vacation

My husband and I had plans to go on

Vacation the 18th-23rd of October. Unfortunately the plans fell through, and we are now considering going to the Santa Fe/ Albuquerque area.

Are things going to be crazy busy/expensive that weekend since it is the weekend after the Balloon Fiesta or do the majority of the people leave once the Fiesta is completed?

Albuquerque, New...
Level Contributor
809 posts
82 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: October vacation

Things quiet down a good bit after the last weekend. There are of course, folks who are still visiting, but it won't be all that crazy. Come on over, we have lots for you to see and do!

2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: October vacation

Ah, just what I was hoping to hear! Thank you so much!

3. Re: October vacation

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 October 2014, 06:19