We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

HotelsClick.com... too good to be true?

London
8 posts
Save Topic
HotelsClick.com... too good to be true?

Hi

Im going to new york in June/July and have seen some rates on a website HotelsClick.com that seem to included taxes.

Im interested in the Fitzpatrick Hotels or the Affinia's and this site is cheapest on every one of these hotels than all the other sites I've found but Im a bit worried to use a website I don't know.

Has anyone used this company for New York bookings?

Samantha

Best Seller
New York in One Day Guided...
1,239 Reviews
from US$89.99*
Likely To Sell Out
Viator VIP: EmptyMet Tour at The...
149 Reviews
from US$175.00*
Best Seller
Niagara Falls Canada with Boat Ride...
1,085 Reviews
from US$109.95*
1. Re: HotelsClick.com... too good to be true?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 July 2007, 14:50
London
8 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: HotelsClick.com... too good to be true?

Hi

I did not see any problem, only that the prices were very good and I have not heard of them so I was a little worried to make a booking.

They've got some live customer support thing I didn't notice so I'll go and have a chat and suss them out.

Samantha

Nottingham, United...
Level Contributor
5 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: HotelsClick.com... too good to be true?

Hi, I've just posted this in another message - hopefully more people will have better luck than I did with Hotelsclick.

"Dont know about booking in Italy, but have had a bad experience here in England. I know for a FACT that the hotel I wanted to stay in had plenty of rooms available for when I want to stay, I even spoke to the Manager who told me to email them and say that the rate they quoted was fine by him if I wanted to go ahead and book. But they emailed me twice to say that the hotel is fully booked for then and then offered me another more expensive hotel! Don't bother to use them."

london
1 post
Save Reply
4. Re: HotelsClick.com... too good to be true?

Hi

I have recently used Hotelsclick.com to book business accommodation. At the time of booking I did not thoroughly research this company's homebase. Their website had UK contact numbers so I did not see a problem.

However, almost 3 weeks following my original booking I am struggling to get Hotelsclick.com to post me an invoice so I can reclaim my expenses. All the UK numbers they have listed on their site are unobtainable. They do not respond to emails until you bombard them with several and then even when they do respond, you get no commitment out of them. I am very, very disappointed with this Company and as a result I have been left out of pocket as my employer will not reimburse the hotel costs without a valid receipt. Hotelsclick.com are aware of my dilemma but that has not prompted a reaction, even though submitting invoices was part of the service they claimed to give when using them to book hotels.

Be warned, they may be cheap for hotels but the after service when things go wrong is equally as cheap!!

5. Re: HotelsClick.com... too good to be true?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 September 2009, 01:18