We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dinner Reservations

Which New York hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Caerphilly South...
Level Contributor
2 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Dinner Reservations

Hello

I've had great fun reading all about New York and I can't wait to go - only another 4 weeks ! I've seen mentioned a few times about making reservations for Dinner. Is this advisable or are there lots of places you can just walk into off the street ?

I like to be organised, but having to book Dinner every night seems a bit over the top!

Thanks in advance for any replies !

Helen

NY
Level Contributor
774 posts
77 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Dinner Reservations

The places I have been to have not required dinner reservations. The only exceptions can be special days like Mothers Day or Valentines Day or New Years Eve or a very fancy restaurant. If a place is very crowded chances are you won't be far from a place that isn't.

www.menupages.com can give you an idea of restaurants and you can view by area, cuisine, people's opinion, and price. You will also be able to see the menu.

I have some suggestions.

For Italian, Bella Cucina at 87th and Lexington and for Japanese, Miso Sushi in Brooklyn Heights.

Good luck.

2. Re: Dinner Reservations

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 September 2009, 07:16