We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Day Trip to NYC

Durham, Connecticut
Level Contributor
42 posts
31 reviews
Save Topic
Day Trip to NYC

We'll be going into NYC for a day trip, to see the tree and wander around. I'm looking for recommendations on where to eat (not too expensive, cuisine flexible but 1 of us does not eat red meat) and what to see/do. We thought we'd take the train into Grand Central, head over to Central Park (not sure what the high lights are), then work our way over to Rockafeller Plaza and see the tree. I'm seeking input!

Likely To Sell Out
Viator VIP: EmptyMet Tour at The...
102 reviews
from US$175.00*
Niagara Falls in One Day: Deluxe...
734 reviews
from US$134.95*
Big Bus New York Hop-On Hop-Off Tour
919 reviews
from US$40.50*
New York in One Day Guided...
810 reviews
from US$83.99*
Brooklyn, NY
Destination Expert
for New York City
Level Contributor
24,823 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Day Trip to NYC

You should post your question on the New York City forum. This is the forum for New York State.

Durham, Connecticut
Level Contributor
42 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Day Trip to NYC

my bad! I thought I was in NYC forum.

3. Re: Day Trip to NYC

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 June 2010, 05:20