We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

13 days too long??

waterford, eire
Level Contributor
22 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
13 days too long??

hi everyone i'm taking my girlfriend to new york as a surprise from the 19th june to 2nd july. just wondering is this too long in the city? would i be better going somewhere else for a few days too and if you have any recommendations where? Have never been to new york so all help will be greatly appreciated

New York State, USA
Destination Expert
for Buffalo
Level Contributor
1,408 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 13 days too long??

Hi johnny, there is so much to see and to do in NYC that I don't think 13 days is too long, although you might get a little weary of the fast pace... In any case, you posted in the New York *State* forum and you might want to re-post this in the New York *City* forum.

-Dee

2. Re: 13 days too long??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 September 2010, 07:18