We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Trouble Booking Air Tran Flight

Which New York hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Perth Western...
Level Contributor
146 posts
24 reviews
Save Topic
Trouble Booking Air Tran Flight

Has anyone else had trouble booking an Air Tran flight on their website ? I get thru to the payment section & it tells me some of my information is incorrect - but not which part ! I tried ringing them & she just said she didnt know what the problem is & she could book for me at $15 per person which I object to paying - is this a scam to get people to pay the fee - has anyone else had this problem - PLEASE HELP I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO BOOK FOR 9 HOURS - AAAAAAGH

North Carolina
Level Contributor
1,903 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Trouble Booking Air Tran Flight

You should post this on the Air Travel forum. The experts there should be able to help you. If you're using a Perth zip code that may be the problem.

2. Re: Trouble Booking Air Tran Flight

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 February 2011, 07:18