We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

New York Pass

essex
12 posts
Save Topic
New York Pass

The New York pass seems a good idea on the surface, is this really well worth getting? Any advice and comments greatly appreciated.

Brooklyn, NY
Destination Expert
for New York City
Level Contributor
24,944 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: New York Pass

If you come to the New York City forum, we have an FAQ on the passes. In general, no, they are not automatically a good idea, although that's not true for everyone.

Columbia, SC
Level Contributor
288 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: New York Pass

We came to NY last summer with a group of 6 friends who all purchased the NY Pass, so we did as well. I think we did get our money's worth out of if because we visited most of the attractions that are listed. However, many of the things we visited we would not have gone to if they were not part of the Pass. I guess I would suggest deciding what you want to visit most and looking at admission fees, etc. and then decide if it's worth your money.

essex
12 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: New York Pass

Many thanks for your input. Much appreciated.

4. Re: New York Pass

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 March 2011, 05:21