We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Maple Leaf train from NY to Niagara Falls

Which New York hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Luton, United...
Level Contributor
999 posts
21 reviews
Save Topic
Maple Leaf train from NY to Niagara Falls

I;ve heard there's some nice scenery to be enjoyed on this route - does anyone know on which side of the train is best to see the views?

Albany
Level Contributor
315 posts
99 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Maple Leaf train from NY to Niagara Falls

If you haven't gone yet......the best side to sit on is the river side of the train. So facing forward sit on the left (or ask someone which is the river side). The Hudson is beautiful anytime of year. This will be for the first 3 hours of your trip - from there I don't think it matters.

Luton, United...
Level Contributor
999 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Maple Leaf train from NY to Niagara Falls

Thanks, Cab. We don't go until mid-may, and the train trip will be towards the end of May, I'll post a report on our return.

3. Re: Maple Leaf train from NY to Niagara Falls

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 October 2012, 00:15