We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

New York Hall of Science - Subway 7 Train question

Charleston, sc
Level Contributor
108 posts
41 reviews
Save Topic
New York Hall of Science - Subway 7 Train question

Hello,

We are staying on the Upper Westside and my daughter is really into science. We have been to NYC many, many times with her and thought it was about time to venture out of Manhattan and head to Queens.

It looks pretty simple in that we can take the 1, 2 or 3 from 96th Street to Times Square and transfer to the 7 train. However, wanted some verification that this is the correct way AND if someone could estimate how long it would take to get there on this route.

Also, if there are any other tips we should know about the Hall of Science or this area of Queens.

Thanks!

Portland, Maine
Level Contributor
11,416 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: New York Hall of Science - Subway 7 Train question

Take the 7 train to 111th Street. The Hall of Science is a few blocks south. With your change of trains I'd guess around 45 minutes, but try HopStop to get a time estimate.

Brooklyn, NY
Destination Expert
for New York City
Level Contributor
24,578 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: New York Hall of Science - Subway 7 Train question

I'll just note that you'll get more responses if you repost in the New York City forum. (This is the general forum for New York State.)

Charleston, sc
Level Contributor
108 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: New York Hall of Science - Subway 7 Train question

Thanks for both responses. I will repost in the NYC....thought I had...oops!

4. Re: New York Hall of Science - Subway 7 Train question

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 October 2012, 03:16