We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

New to travelling, cheap but comfortable place to stay

Reading
2 posts
1 review
Save Topic
New to travelling, cheap but comfortable place to stay

Hi everyone

My boyfriend and I are planning a 6 week trip to America in which we would like to spend our first week of it in new York...

All I need to find out is where I can search for a reasonably cheap hotel or inn to stay, and which is the best location for sight seeing new York.

Here we have holiday inn or premier inn, chains of hotels that are cheap enough to stay inn... What is the equivalent in USA?

Thanks

Megan

US
Level Contributor
1,302 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: New to travelling, cheap but comfortable place to stay

My guess is you are referring to sightseeing in New York City. If you are, you would do better to post in the New York City forum--more traffic there. You are in the New York State Forum.

You may want to mention exactly what "cheap enough to stay in" means to you. Give a dollar amount.

Oh, the other thing...if you are going to be doing a lot of driving in the US, you can also post in the Road Trip Forum.

tripadvisor.com/ShowForum-g1-i12567-Road_Tri…

Hope you have a great trip!

Reading
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: New to travelling, cheap but comfortable place to stay

Ooopsh, thanks for that!!!

3. Re: New to travelling, cheap but comfortable place to stay

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 October 2012, 19:17