We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Local Knowledge

Dublin
Level Contributor
1,490 posts
35 reviews
Save Topic
Local Knowledge

Hi,

thinking of taking the wife to New York city for four nights around November 9-13th.Many years since either of us have been to NYC so we'll look to do and see the main sights.Also take in a couple of the big museums and at least one Broadway show.So I'm looking for advice as to what hotel to stay at that would enable us to walk to some of these venues or one that's near to a convenient and suitable subway stop.

Our hotel budget is approx 200 dollars per night.

Many great Broadway shows I know but for the quintessential Broadway experience which particular theatre should I check out?

Brooklyn, NY
Destination Expert
for New York City
Level Contributor
24,823 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Local Knowledge

You'll get more responses if you post in the New York City forum.

2. Re: Local Knowledge

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 May 2013, 10:20